The person in charge of processing the personal data collected by FLOOS is Carles Jubany Fontanillas (FLOOS). These data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD). Below we provide you with the information related to this treatment:
Identity of the person in charge: Carlos Jubany Fontanillas (FLOOS), NIF: 52159370-Q
Postal address: c/ Esteve Mogas, 22 - 1er, 08470, Sant Celoni, Spain
Contact phone: +0034 619793035
At FLOOS, we process the information provided by our users and by people interested in our services in order to manage the delivery of the requested information, create digital subscriptions, send orders and communicate offers of products and/or services of interest related to floral design theme. Based on the information provided, we also create "professional profiles" that allow us to provide a service according to the specific needs of the different profiles of the trade (schools, teachers, students, fans...).
The data will be kept for as long as there is a reciprocal interest in maintaining the treatment described here. When they are not necessary, they will be deleted following the security measures that guarantee the correct destruction of the data.
We request consent from those interested in subscribing to our commercial communications and from those interested in registering and assigning a username and password on our website, with the aim of making digital subscriptions and attending to purchase orders, as well as to offer answers to queries received through our contact forms or by email.
The communication of our offers and news, both products and services, is based on the consent requested at the beginning of the commercial or communication relationship.
The data collected by FLOOS will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation and for statistical use.
FLOOS carries out the communications related to your subscription and your orders through a secure communication channel, offering you an adequate service to manage your data. Below, we detail the list of companies that could access your personal data as part of the provision of the services contracted with FLOOS:
|Spain||EUROVIA telematic services, S.L||Data storage and processing||Contractual clauses type (*)|
|Spain||Virtual Domus, S.L.||Data storage and processing||Contractual clauses type (*)|
|United States||MailChimp||Sending communications by digital means||Contractual clauses type (*)|
|United States||Google Analytics||Web analytics||Contractual clauses type (*)|
|United States||Stripe, Inc.||Payment platform||Contractual clauses type (*)|
(*) Decision of the European Commission of February 5, 2010 regarding standard contractual clauses for the international transfer of Personal data to data processors established in third countries, of in accordance with directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data you provided us, in accordance with what is specified below:
1. Right of access You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether FLOOS processes personal data concerning you.
2. Right of rectification You have the right to request the rectification of your data.
3. Right of deletion You have the right to delete your personal data and that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Right of opposition You have the right to oppose the processing of your data for purposes of services that are not of interest to you. FLOOS will stop processing this data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
5. Limitation of Treatment In certain circumstances (provided for in article 18 GDPR), interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data in the following cases:
a) While the challenge of the accuracy of your data is verified.
b) When the processing is unlawful, but you oppose exercising the right to delete your data.
c) When FLOOS does not need to process your data, but needs them to exercise or defend claims.
d) When you oppose the processing of data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest. While verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours.
6. Right of Portability In accordance with the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured electronic format of common use and machine reading, and transmit them to another responsible party.
7. How to exercise these rights
You can contact FLOOS through any of these means:
By email: email@example.com
By postal mail: c/ Esteve Mogas, 22 - 1er, 08470, Sant Celoni, Spain < br>By phone: +0034 619793035
Exercising these rights is free, but it may be necessary to present your DNI or an equivalent document that proves your identity.
8. Other ways of claiming The interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority in matters of data protection, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights through the person in charge of FLOOS, through the website http://www.agpd.es