Vincenzo Antonuccio & Marilena Calbini
Architecture, art and design are his principal sources of inspiration. Designing and having designed for famous brands has strengthened and structured his stylistic concepts. Uniting these two worlds, bringing the knowledge acquired in fashion design and supply to the floral designer sector is his goal.
In the expression of his art lies a world of sensitivity and a play of balance between nature and design, a continuous search for innovation destined to be a source of inspiration for those who are always looking for originality.
A clear, strong direction, a clean concept, and clear, determined lines have always characterised his pieces.
- 2009 Qualification as Master Florist, Atelier5.
- 2008-13 Designer and art director at VG newtrend.
- 2011 Professor at the International Floral Designer School.
- 2014-15 Designer and art director at Brummel Interiors.
- 2015 Designer at Visionnaire Ipe Cavalli.
- 2019 World Cup Finalist.
- 2020 Television image in Floral Art programs for Mediaset and LA7.
- 2022 Degree in Design and Fashion Disciplines